Company Secretarial Services
SJButler believes that business operators should concentrate on what they do best and not concern themselves with reporting requirements of their selected business structure.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Formation of companies
- Formation of Trust and Superannuation Funds
- Deregistration of companies
- Change of company name
- Change of Director and/or Secretary of a company
- Change of Director’s and/or Secretary’s address
- Registration of business names
- Share allotments and transfers
- Preparation of minutes
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Australian Securities & Investment Commission compulsory reporting
Administrative services include
Company registrations — Determining whether a company structure best suits your business needs and what your legal obligations are as a director
Trusts establishments — What type of trust structure best suits your needs, including but not limited to Discretionary Trusts, Unit Trusts and Hybrid Trusts
Business name registrations — A business name is not a legal entity; it is simply a name you trade under. SJButler can provide advice and manage the registration of your business name in all states and territories within Australia
Changes to company data — any changes to a registered company details or offices need to be managed correctly. SJButler can assist you with all compliance requirements and liaise with ASIC on your behalf.
Our bookkeepers specialise in MYOB, QuickBooks, Xero & Reckon but also have expertise in various other bookkeeping and accounting packages.
One of the biggest advantages of utilising our bookkeeping service is the close working relationship maintained between your accountant and the bookkeeper. In this way we are able to streamline and simplify your financial reporting function. Our bookkeepers will ensure your financial reporting requirements are completed with a minimum of effort on your behalf.
Our bookkeepers are able to perform their services either at your business premises or remotely from our office in accordance with your requirements.
- Cashbook set-up and training
- Transactional bookkeeping
- Specialist service and training covering areas such as payroll, inventory, GST, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Quarterly and monthly reporting for business activity statement preparation
- Internal financial control services